[lbo-talk] Infrastructure

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:31:35 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:27, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess the argument makes sense form a macro-economic perspective
> only because of the super-exploitation of Chinese labor.

Why super-exploitation? The fact that they earn low incomes measured in US dollars does not mean they cannot make a living in China, with China´s internal costs.

In other words... you have to see Price Purchase Parity (PPP) before jumping to the conclusion that Chinese workers are "super exploited". They might be as well as much exploited as American workers.

FC