[lbo-talk] Ron Paulites infiltrated at their own game

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Oct 16 13:45:29 PDT 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011, Bryan Atinsky wrote:

> Sadly, at the Milwaukee Demo yesterday, I saw a few people with Ron Paul
> signs... I wanted to ask them what the hell they were thinking, but I
> know that trying logic on a libertarian is wasted energy...

In a delicious piece of poetic justice, the one Ron Paul sign at Zucotti Park yesterday was manned by InfoWars.com, Alex Jones' conspiricist website. So it looks like the infiltrators have been infiltrated, and by people who are super-batshit. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. If you intentionally wanted to make a sign to discredit Paulites, you couldn't have done a better job. This is what it said:

In the middle:

Ron Paul says: END the WAR END the FED END the IRS

But down the right panel, and I quote verbatim:

Why is there fluoride in the water? Hitler put flouride in the water. It's carcinogenic! Every vaccine contains either a sterilization agent, neurotoxin or a carcinogen. Why is there so much autism in Amerika? Chemtrails? Why? Does the Illuminati want us dead? Who are they? Bilderberger Ted Turner -- CNN Obama Bill Gates

<end sign quoting>

I hope they never relax their embrace.

Michael