[lbo-talk] query: from anarchist to marxist???

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:50:26 PDT 2011

Oops, hit the send button too soon.

There is an interesting argument there by Andrei Grubacic linking preferences for MArxism and anarchism to different modes of production - industrial proletarians prefer Marxism whereas artisans prefer anarchism. I understand that anarchism was particularly popular in Eastern Europe where proletarianization was relatively low vis a vis artisanal mode of production.

Wojtek