[lbo-talk] query: from anarchist to marxist???

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:25:02 PDT 2011

Julio Huato Max wrote:

> Leninism is a dry hole, AFAIAC

Leninism perhaps, but Lenin is a completely different thing. The bulk of his work is online now at marxists.org. One interesting way to read the guy is from his (main) latest to his (main) earliest works. Of course, no time to read his complete works -- which a small group of us at the U of Havana did, and discussed at length, in the 1980s, as the tomes were being published in Spanish by Progress Publishers, and how glad I am I did such a thing! -- but there are a lot of small documents worth reading and studying carefully

^^^^^^ CB: Reading Leninism is reading Lenin, mostly.