[lbo-talk] Taking the Pulse of Elite Response to OWS

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 18 09:18:44 PDT 2011

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Glad to have amused you. Now would you mind disclosing the source of
>> amusement?
>
> That unemployment and debt are nonpolitical.

or that saying you're non=political (as many do) or that indicating that you don't have a clue about politics is nonpolitical.

I mean, obviously Doug, you know this. Still, it was funny.

Seriously, I think you're so afraid to have your heart broken by these folks that you put walls up around you like a person who's had their heartbroken too often.