[lbo-talk] National Review columnist on OWS (demonize/chastise view)

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:39:02 PDT 2011

"This strategy has, to put it mildly, a number of potential pitfalls.

..But far from the "99 percent," OWS represents only a sliver of the electorate - and the president's embrace of them only confirms his marginality in American politics"

by Mona Charen

^^^^^

CB; Is Charen trying to warn O not to do this or is this wishful thinking ? I think what Charen really means is "oh fuck, this is going to get Obama reelected when we thought we had him on the ropes " . I predict some LBO-talkers will start expressing a similar sentiment ( "from the left") pretty soon (giggles)