[lbo-talk] Taking the Pulse of Elite Response to OWS (fwd)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 18 14:43:35 PDT 2011

Isn't it? ISTR he went all anarchist after he left BAD.

Meanwhile, what he was panting over was visions of anarchists in Spain, wearing red bandanas and toting guns. Catherine wrote some hilarious send up of him, one of the first things I ever read on that list, in which she had Richard draping himself over a piano, pining for Spanish Revolutionary women with guns and red scarves.

I think one of the next things I read was someone doing a send up of Richard in "Richard Agonistes" - a play on Nixon Agonistes.

Those were the days.