[lbo-talk] Taking the Pulse of Elite Response to OWS (fwd)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 18 15:00:43 PDT 2011

this cracked me up. this list is a testament to the incessant repetition of exactly that, only with regard to who is a marxist or leftist.

it's kinda what people are bound to do since, ahem, there isn't a party.

and ever if there was, if it was like the democrats, you'd still have the same conversation. democrats are constantly having the same war about what a democrat is, who is one and who isn't, what's the line.

since there isn't really a stable foundation, for any of it - anarchist, Liberal, democrat, leftist (or republicans, conservatives, tea partiers, etc.) - this is a worthless criticism.