[lbo-talk] The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:39:57 PDT 2011

He has been ignored, Like You. He has been ridiculed Like You. He wants dramatic change in our Government Just Like You. He is the ONLY Candidate for President that can Save all of us. Study, Research and you will see that my words are True. RON PAUL 2012 http://thehill.com/video/campaign/188505-paul-says-deep-budget-cuts-needed-to-preserve-national-security-prevent-violent-protests

The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.

From: https://www.facebook.com/OccupyWallSt ; Thread under: Occupy Wall St.

Awesome video from the Transport Workers Union (TWU) about OWS. Watch it, Like it, Share it.

TWU: Occupy Wall Street vimeo.com TWU proudly joins fellow activists, laborers and protestors from across the country in the Occupy Wall Street movement.