[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:34:44 PDT 2011

DH: "That's not an ad hominem. It's part of the analysis. E.g.: anarchists object to demands for a public works jobs program financed by taxing the rich because to do so would be to legitimize the state and reinforce the commodity-money setup. (I'm not making this up - it's happening in the demands working group of OWS right now. See next message.)"

FM: Actually, it kind of is ad hominem. You're making the choice to characterize any objections to turning OWS' focus towards electoral politics or taxing the rich as "anarchist". I read the message you posted below and can't make out where it says that anarchist-libertarians are the ones blocking this proposal. Are you sure you're arguing in good faith?