[lbo-talk] Pastor declares gay men 99% majority

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:19:15 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:15 PM, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:

However, any man who does so
> without his wife in the room is bordering on homosexual activity,
> particularly if he’s watching himself in a mirror and being turned on
> by his own male body.”

Maybe I'm naive, but is that kind of autophilia a thing that actually exists? I guess it must be, or Driscoll wouldn't be thinking about it.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:45 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

This should win him a lot of followers. (NOT)

Some of his other ideas might compensate:

http://covenant-theology.blogspot.com/2009/04/mark-driscoll-and-sex-driven-church.html

My favorite quote from that post:

"Perhaps the best example of Mark’s lewd and carnal approach to Scripture is his message entitled 'Sex, a Study of the Good Bits from Song of Solomon' from November 18, 2007, (Warning: Quotes are accurate and contain mature content);"