[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:11:41 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:01 AM, SA <s11131978 at gmail.com> wrote:

So short-term influence won't happen, you say. We should hope for "long-term
> influence."

No, we should organize for it. And perhaps conscious and unconscious influence would be better terms for drawing the distinction; I'm really not sure.

> But how do you get "long-term influence" if you oppose on principle
> building permanent organizations?

Where in God's name did you get an idea like that? Did I say something open to serious misinterpretation? Whatever it was, I retract it!