[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:48:11 PDT 2011

I see! Sorry for my misunderstanding. From this distance, it's hard for me to say how seriously they should be taken. The local anarchists run the spectrum from Wayne Price (who I believe spoke from the floor at your event, and always has intelligent things to say, whether I agree with them or not) to some real fruitcakes. Barring personal knowledge (which you might very well have), I wouldn't be too quick to assume that the anarchists in question oppose permanent organizations. Platformists and syndicalists are into 'em hard-core.

No, Joe - misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about