[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Oct 20 18:15:19 PDT 2011

you specifically say that something cool - a demand for full employment - could be lost because the use of consensus democraccy means that a faction can block it.

do you understand how failure could be the result of majority decision making? In other words, let's imagine that a 56% majority votes for full employment as one of the demands.

Do you see the problem with that situation?