[lbo-talk] The Meaning of the Murder of Gaddafi: Return of Western colonialism in Africa

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:56:29 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Mitchel Cohen <mitchelcohen at mindspring.com> wrote:

> The execution of Qadaffi and his sons is absolutely criminal, as has been
> the NATO bombardment.

Take this nuttery elsewhere.

Qaddafi was a genocidal monster and a goon of neoliberalism. The people of Libya won their freedom through organizing, hard work and self-sacrifice. I don't have the words to describe their heroism, which has inspired countless other struggles around the world, including our very own OW$. Here's just one part of their amazing tale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEvMWb1H7M

-- DRR