[lbo-talk] Murray Bookchin on autonomy, consensus, democracy

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Oct 23 19:41:18 PDT 2011

I'm pained.

Doll, Eyeore lives in the forest, he just happens to think he's so much smarter than all the rest of the fools there. It isn't about Eyeore looking standing outside, looking at the forst and the animals therein thinking that he's smarter than those with a bunch of fluff in their head.

Your story just reinforces the point: a bunch of lefties sitting around lecturing people about the drawbacks what they are doing when, in fact, they already know them. You aren't going to put them in a pen in a room, put them on a defensive, and get them to talk much about it though. A lesson most people learn by the time they are, tops, 24 years old.