[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 24 11:16:10 PDT 2011

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:04 PM, Eric Beck wrote:

> Not the kinds of conditions I'd consider desirable.

I've been reading your stuff for years and I really have no idea what you're actually for. You're against lots of things, but the for's elude me. I'm not saying you have to be for something. I could be accused of being against everything and for not much of anything. But I'm still curious - am I missing something?

Doug