[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Oct 24 11:21:02 PDT 2011

The relevance of the late 90s bubble is that a) the tight labor market did not, contrary to the usual boo-birds, result in any inflation worth worrying about, and b) it could have been duplicated to better effect with deficit financed public spending. (See Robert Pollin, "Contours of Descent." It was also accompanied by widely distributed wage gains.

What's not to like?