[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:27:48 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:33, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> The Demands Working Group of Occupy Wall Street unanimously endorsed and is circulating for discussion the following demand,

But what would the Blockings Working Group say?.

I bet there´s a commision at the Never Ending Arguments Working Group at Occupy Wall Street working as we speak to create a Working Group in charge of assesing the need to create more working groups.

Seriously, who elected these "demands working group" guys? on what merit?. shouldn´t assemblies be totally horizontal?

FC