[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Oct 24 17:38:31 PDT 2011

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> Michael and others who have been there, is it really coming down to
> this?
>
> http://jdeanicite.typepad.com/i_cite/2011/10/end-of-occupywallstreet-conflict-over-drummers.html
>
> End of #OccupyWallStreet: conflict over drummers

The drum circle conflict is a real thing, but this extrapolates farther than anything else I see there out there. I'm sure that if it is true, it'll be everywhere soon. Until then, I'll hope it's not. I'll be down there tomorrow late afternoon for a meeting and find out more. But maybe Ferenc or someone else is at tonight's GA and will know more sooner.

Michael