[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 24 20:45:47 PDT 2011

Whether this is true or not, it does have to end at some point. There has been an immense amount of communication among the various Occupations, so even if any or all die there are a number of new networks established. And however it ends, there will be loud voices, including on the left, that (as after Wisconsin) proclaim that the whole thing flopped.

Carrol

All things fall and are built again, And those that build them again are gay.