[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 25 09:58:42 PDT 2011

Miss Thang probably needs to do a better job of sourcing material. I mean, all this anonymity, the weird handles, there's no accountability! it's all very disturbing. whatever will we do. it makes me nervous. troubling! i have to eat immodium like candy!

http://nplusonemag.com/monday-night-urgent-ows-message

UPDATE (12:44 AM): Crisis averted: tonight at the General Assembly, the working group of drummers, Pulse, in a spirit of conciliation and generosity, brought forward a proposal to limit their drumming from 12 to 2 and 4 to 6 PM only. The proposal had been worked out through weeks of mediation with the direct action working group. It was considered a first step toward showing the community board that the community in Zuccotti Park can regulate itself. The proposal was approved by consensus by the General Assembly, with applause and rejoicing on all sides. One of our observers said there hadn’t been such happiness and relief since the victory over eviction.