[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Oct 25 18:07:24 PDT 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 6:47 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>
>> Michael and others who have been there, is it really coming down to this?
>>
>> http://jdeanicite.typepad.com/i_cite/2011/10/end-of-occupywallstreet-conflict-over-drummers.html

Michael,

thank you for the report. Hopefully it will have a remedial effect on FUD (within this list, but also, if it okay with you I would like to post it - with attribution to you - on my blog; which doesn’t have a lot of readers, but if I link to Dean’s post etc, it will hopefully get picked up by the Googles and serve its purpose).

—ravi