[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:31:48 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Mike Beggs <mikejbeggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> This discussion is well past the point of diminishing returns. But
> despite our having repeated ourselves many times you are still
> misunderstanding or misrepresenting our argument.

It's actually that I don't fully buy the argument. And yes, despite SA's thinking I'm an idiot, I have researched this, though, perhaps symptomatically, I haven't read Kalecki. But I will let it go for now, and maybe later, when I have more time and am feeling less snarky, I'll get at why I don't agree and why I think full employment is a bad strategy to pursue.