[lbo-talk] enemy's turf

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:37:32 PDT 2011

[Lots of blahblah as usual from Z-money, but also this gem]

Occupy first. Demands come later Slavoj Žižek

[...]

'What one should always bear in mind is that any debate here and now necessarily remains a debate on enemy's turf; time is needed to deploy the new content. All we say now can be taken from us – everything except our silence. This silence, this rejection of dialogue, of all forms of clinching, is our "terror", ominous and threatening as it should be.'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/oct/26/occupy-protesters-bill-clinton?fb_source=home_multiline&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_action_ids=10100140661325429&fb_ref=U-4t4huzY1t0_f4GnQI3G8X8-CFCONX01FRS-32qm7XXX