[lbo-talk] On Theorizing the Demand for Demands

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 26 16:55:26 PDT 2011

Maybe you could tell me your theory of social change, big guy? ha. Seriously, I have reams of material on this list where I've outlined it, and a blog I think you used to read where I also explained this waiting for Godot bizzo.

No clue what you think.

as for the emoticon, you addressed me and carrol. were you talking to a turd in your pocket you've name shag? normally, when I name my turds, I flush them. perhaps this is another thing that makes me so awesome?!