[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 26 20:53:19 PDT 2011

Now that's an intriguing question.

Carrol

P.S. And is my one-liner cryptic? Puzzles within puzzles within puzzles. But then back in the early 50s I carefully copied many a piece of Czech Border Guard traffic on to large sheets of graph paper, only to decied they were too cryptic to work with. Then I would crumple the graph paper and toss it into a burn bag. Which I guess is similar to deleting it.