[lbo-talk] Yay, more Baffler!

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:38:47 PDT 2011

Just got this:

The Baffler Has Joined the MIT Press Thank you for signing up to receive emails from The Baffler. We have big news: This afternoon, we signed a five-year, fifteen-issue publishing contract with the MIT Press.

We're very excited that a new Baffler is now guaranteed to come out three times a year for the foreseeable fututre. We hope you are too.

The next issue is due in March. It will feature new writing from Baffler editors Thomas Frank and Chris Lehmann, as well as essays from Barbara Ehrenreich, David Graeber, Aaron Swartz, and fiction from Russian writer Ludmilla Petrushevskaya. The second and third issues, to be released in both print and digital editions, will appear in June and October.

-- Andy