[lbo-talk] Keith Olbermann calls on Mayor Quan to resign

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:22:10 PDT 2011

I knew that. Actually, what I wanted to say is that contrary to my previously expressed view on this forum, this was the proverbial straw that finally convinced me that Democrats suck big time. They are basically a "human face" of the business party that sells snake oil of soothing words but then bites when their business masters errr... campaigns contributors tell them to. I am pretty sure that her views are pretty liberal but it does not really matter when the local business leaders pick up the phone and tell these so-called "elected representatives" to restore business as usual if they want see campaign money coming.

I do not think that there is any venue for the "99%" to be heard other than massive civil disobedience. The US is "democracy" is a ruse.

Wojtek