[lbo-talk] occupation and situationists was Re: enemy's turf

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 09:17:50 PDT 2011

At 09:07 AM 10/28/2011, Doug Henwood wrote:

>As Ian Bone said, get up close, find out just how ugly they are!

It would be hard to do the kind of thing Michael's suggesting at an upscale store, but it wouldn't be hard to pull a Tom Jones (from I Who Have Nothing) and press faces against windows at a fancy restaurant:

[...]

He can take you anyplace he wants To fancy clubs and restaurants But I can only watch you with My nose pressed up against the window pane I, I who have nothing I, I who have no one Must watch you, go dancing by Wrapped in the arms of somebody else When darling it's I Who Loves you

[...]