[lbo-talk] Howard Dean's appeal

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sat Oct 29 08:50:24 PDT 2011

>From an email blast today. Before he quickly gets down to making it all
an appeal to funnel money into the Democrats, he makes one great point in his first paragraph:

I'm going to get straight to the point. If the so-called Super Committee

votes to increase the age of Medicare eligibility from 65 to 67, it will

completely erase all the gains we made in providing healthcare to every

American under President Obama.

Yep.

Also gives a measure of how little Obamacare accomplishes even in the best case.

Michael