[lbo-talk] the autumn of the communes?

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:14:00 PDT 2011

On Oct 29, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> By the way, corp personhood wouldn't be so bad if you could also jail and/or execute them when they commit crimes, eh?

I wrote my last message before reading Shane's insightful comments on this. Shane gets it; Doug doesn't. Fuck....

Who's "them" in this construction? How the fuck do you "execute" a legal fiction - in the Texas sense of "execution"?

Head seriously still spinning. Can't fathom how smart people don't get this.

Shit, I think we're in trouble....