[lbo-talk] occupation and situationists was Re: enemy's turf

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 09:52:59 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 10:14 AM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> And I'm all like, so go ahead and do that then. What the fuck is stopping
> anyone? I'm having fun with this, b/c it's so hilarious, yeah. But I'm
> serious as a heart attack when I say, Why worry about OWS then. The
> important thing would be to find a place for the retreat Jodi was talking
> about, Get Bhaskar in the room with his knowledge of the history of
> organizing, Doug in there with his ability to write succinctly, etc.

Isn't this shag's MO in a nutshell? I've long suspected that she doesn't actually have deep disagreements about most of the arguments she gets into where she unloads the screaming baglady act, she just likes to rile up the anthill for her own amusement and then sit back and watch the chaos like an arsonist.

Package deal and all that, but so's every abusive relationship. You ever get tired of being called an asshole, Doug?

-- Andy