[lbo-talk] the autumn of the communes

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 11:26:16 PDT 2011

On Oct 31, 2011, at 2:20 PM, Julio Huato wrote:

> Ingrate task, but thanks for providing us with this space. You are an
> excellent moderator as witnessed by the vibrancy of this list. Keep
> it up.

Thanks, Julio. I like a high level of contentiousness, but without the personal vitriol. It's funny that one of the most vitriolic is the one always going on about ad hominem. As if someone is going to overlook being called a fool or a cop and address only the argument. As they say at TheAwl.com, "that's when I clicked 'close tab.'"

Doug