[lbo-talk] the autumn of the communes?

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:32:58 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:10 PM, // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:

> But WTF do I know? Only thing, to reiterate, my post above wasn’t about you or shag in particular. I’ll try to STFU now.

I should have made some sign that I guessed that. My concern was that discussion seemed to be wrapped up in the relationship between invective and rational argument, when my complaint had little to do with the merits of any argument.

There's a dreamlike quality to having a formal background primarily in math and physics in a room full of soc and humanities people and having to press the point that tone matters, independent of rational argument.

-- Andy