[lbo-talk] Obama caves in again

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Sep 1 16:29:38 PDT 2011

but it was fun imagining what the republican debate will be like, looked at it from the POV of this comment where the author imagines what it will be like if the questions ar from online users:

Moderator - "Well apparently the #1 question in the country is 'U Mad Bro?'. Congresswoman Bachmann gets the question."

Bachmann - "Umm... I guess I am... I'm mad at Barack Obama for raising the debt ceiling and not creating jobs!"

Moderator - "Thank you Mrs. Bachmann. It looks like the next most popular question is 'Tits or GTFO!'. Question goes to you Mr. Gingrich."

Gingrich - "Well I guess... if that's what the American public wants?" *starts unbuttoning his shirt*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

from gawker http://gawker.com/5836728/comment-of-the-day-the-great-troll-campaign-debate