[lbo-talk] Dumb QOTD: What kind of labor produces intellectual property?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Sep 2 17:00:56 PDT 2011

On Sep 2, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Sep 2, 2011, at 4:16 PM, SA wrote:
>
>> it creates "above-normal" profit for you
>
> Yeah, that $6,000 that Verso paid me for Wall Street - superfuckingprofits!

:-( that’s sick. Maybe you should rerelease it with Blankfein cast as a hobbit(*) and so on. That sort of thing seems to sell for billions of dollars.

—ravi

(*) I hope “hobbit” is the right sort of beast - I don’t read that genre of literature, so I could be unintentionally equating Blankfein to some sort of cuddly bambi.