[lbo-talk] Lady Gaga does country

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Sep 5 07:47:27 PDT 2011

it's steampunk meets fetish meets tabacky/hayseed chewin' cuntree - with a little bride of frankenstein vibe thrown in to the steampunk.

would it feel like country without the imagery? i mean, it sounds shania twainish without twang which then reminds me of the girl folk that was coming out of the early 90s.

i had to pay attention to the part where she's playing an upright. I didn't know it was her since I don't believe I've ever seen her without a gettup or costume and tons of make up.