[lbo-talk] Dumb QOTD: What kind of labor produces intellectual property?

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:48:43 PDT 2011

A $1000 to update/rewrite an excellent book that grossed $300K in the first edition? "Fuck that" is a calm and measured response to that insult. Didn't Mike Davis start a series of children's books? Perhaps a young adult series featuring pre-teen Marxist wizards battling vampire capitalists would do the trick.