[lbo-talk] Dumb QOTD: What kindoflaborproducesintellectualproperty?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Sep 7 17:29:59 PDT 2011

> I don't know where you drive, but I would say that I often can't go a
> block or two without someone breaking a traffic law or three.
>
> /jordan

You want to drive on a block where fantastic traffic lawlessness reigns? Go to SF, get off 5th and take Howard to 6th. make a right. This is the most wild and wooly couple of blocks to Market I can remember, unless you go circle the block just east of Glide.

It's all in the geography. The hotels were many semi-homeless and down and stay is on the left (west sidea), and all the bars, stores, and hang-outs are on the right (east side). The drug dealers hang on both sides. The cops have a semi permanent stake out. The Wire sort of reminded me of this area.

CG