[lbo-talk] The Song of Honesty

Evergreen Readers and Writers editor at evergreenreaders.com
Wed Sep 7 21:06:23 PDT 2011

Here is an excursion:

The Song of Honesty

Pupil: Lifelong you've suffered, I secretly see you cry

Why don't you shun the truth and support all the lie? Guide: Many great people have taught me, and I

Cannot beshame them by telling any lie. Pupil: What are the prime factors for life? Guide: Sincerity of conditions and the honesty of soul! Pupil: What shows all that is beautiful and real? Guide: Sincerity of sight and the honesty of light! Pupil: What phenomenon does knowledge call evolution? Guide: Sincerity of relation and the honesty of creation! Pupil: What is the truth behind all charm of love? Guide: Sincerity of friendship and the honesty of hearts! Pupil: What is the natural death to an old being? Guide: Sincerity of justice and the honesty of change! Pupil: What is the power that yields all the crops? Guide: Sincerity of soil and the honesty of seeds! Pupil: What is the foundation of all superb art? Guide: Sincerity of feeling and the honesty of dealing! Pupil: What leads one to a delightful destination? Guide: Sincerity of way and the honesty of means!

II

Pupil: What is more deadly than death? Guide: Bankruptcy of conditions and corruption of soul! Pupil: What is the modern citizenship system? Guide: Bankruptcy of politics and corruption of history! Pupil: Where is the birth for the ethnic, colour,... wars? Guide: Bankruptcy of hearts and corruption of minds! Pupil: What is craving to breathe beyond a natural span? Guide: Bankruptcy of mind, corruption and perversion! Pupil: What is this ballyhoo called the killer AIDS? Guide: Bankruptcy of relations and corruption of loveless! Pupil: What is setting fire to a lady short of dowry? Guide: It is a decomposition that is beyond my comprehension!

III

Pupil: What supplies energy for life's operation? Guide: Sincerity of sun and the honesty of radiation! Pupil: What to the wise is known as Universe? Guide: Sincerity of being and the honesty of interaction! Pupil: What makes day and night to be formed? Guide: Sincerity of gravitation and the honesty of momentum! Pupil: What gives room for all bodies being? Guide: Sincerity of space and the honesty of time! Pupil: Is space and time really relative? Guide: Simultaneity's relativity was disproved by Michleson Morlay Pupil: I couldn't get it, please let me know. Guide: If 'absolute time' were truly untrue

There would be a fringe difference, for all science-crew!

Test of falsification of relativity is truly trouble-free

The experiment in water will offer clarity.

No fringe difference in air but fringe difference

in water, the contradictory results, will held notions uphold.

IV

Pupil: What is the trick that knits great mirages? Guide: Bankruptcy of soil and the corruption of vision! Pupil: What are the Big Bang and the Black Holes? Guide: Bankruptcy of thought and corruption of purpose!