[lbo-talk] Me in Dissent's "10 years later" symposium

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:26:29 PDT 2011

Dissent Magazine hit me up to write in their "Ten Years Later" symposium. I decided to defend Operation Iraqi Freedom. No, not really. I wrote about the 90s and the MULTITUDE. Admittedly, I spent most of that glorious decade watching Thomas the Tank Engine and trying to get my sister to turn down her Nirvana records.

http://dissentmagazine.org/online.php?id=531

Haven't read the rest of the contributions (pretty sure I'll save myself the trouble of reading Mitchell Cohen's) but an early review of my own was a relatively positive, "Could have probably been worse," from one distinguished list-member.