[lbo-talk] Richard Clarke: The CIA knew about 9/11

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 07:46:49 PDT 2011

I wrote in reply to Jordan:

> Richard Clarke is a guy like any of us here. He can be --
> you know -- fearful of revenge by those who may feel
> affected by the insistence and volume of his speculations.
>
> By the way, contra Carrol and others who believe the guy
> is deftly accomplishing his actual goals, Obama's political
> behavior as president could be similarly explained. Xe
> Services and people like that can be scary. That said, I
> admit it is very hard to establish empirically the plausibility
> of explanations of this type. I'm not making any assertion,
> but we should consider these factors as well.

It seems that Christopher Edley, Jr, who was a member of Obama's transition team, is giving some validation to my conjecture. This is now circulating on the web:

http://www.justice-integrity.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=460:obama-team-feared-coup-death-if-he-prosecuted-war-crimes&catid=44:myblog

Here's the short link:

http://bit.ly/pEcSuh