[lbo-talk] Occupy Wall Street on 9/17/2011

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:48:54 PDT 2011

Henwood

>Midtown. Goldman is still downtown, on West St, but Morgan Stanley is in Times Square.
>JPMorgan is on Park Ave, as is Citi.

Gulick

I'm taking an elementary Mandarin course at Baruch College in the early evenings. On weekday evenings, Park and Madison in the high 20's and low 30's are absolutely flooded with the most unsavory characters. The transformation of Murray Hill into a post-frat/-sorority enclave and the uber-gentrification of the entirety of Manhattan didn't seem to be enough to explain it. But I guess this does?