[lbo-talk] jobs bill: the legislative process

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Sep 14 07:56:20 PDT 2011

That's Miracle Max.

Refundable tax credits for low-income people are good for stimulus, good in general too, though they could be made simpler as well as bigger. Business incentives, feh. I don't follow the trade stuff much, couldn't speak on it. I'm not sure how much it matters. I suppose a cheaper dollar would help exports. We had enduring trade deficits in the 90s but record-low unemployment.