[lbo-talk] Richard Clarke: The CIA knew about 9/11

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:41:27 PDT 2011

Marv: "It seems to me that the social environment - rising unemployment and job insecurity, falling home prices, the failure of old economic nostrums to effect a recovery, a sense that the system no longer works - has never been more reminiscent of the 30's. Many, not only on the left and reaching deep into the ruling class, feel likewise."

[WS:] Economy is only a part of the picture. The other big part is social structure, and this I am afraid is different. In any case, or disagreement seems to be about whether the bottle is half full or half empty - which is more about framing than reality. So let's leave at that.

Wojtek