[lbo-talk] News from the Wall St protests?

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:50:40 PDT 2011

DH wrote: "no goals, no organization, no analysis".

FM: I hear you, but if there is some incipient left organization on the horizon with a disciplined party and a focused agenda how does it begin to influence these kids? At least the fringe orgs are down there proselytizing. What was interesting about the gathering yesterday was that it had a lot of non-left representation. I'm not sure if that bodes well for the future. If we are going to start that shiny new communist party that Zizek is stumping for then what is everyone waiting for? Tenure?