[lbo-talk] Occupy Wall Street - Saturday reportback

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:49:59 PDT 2011

Ferenc Molnar

A usual suspect from the International Action Center set up his portable mike and speaker right next to the open forum and started spouting the party line. When I asked him to move to another place since the forum had been planned earlier he not only obliged but generously offered his mike and speaker to the forum speakers. I never thought it would happen but I am now BEST FRIENDS FOREVER with one particularly infamous member of the IAC. You know who you are, Mr. Nice Guy.

^^^^ CB: Workers World had a demonstration on Wall Street several years ago.