[lbo-talk] Wall Street Joins Global Stock Plunge After Fed Move

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Sep 22 08:37:41 PDT 2011

On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:29 AM, Eric Beck wrote:

> Is it really just a matter of culture?
>
> http://vimeo.com/28690154
>
> http://endnotes.org.uk/articles/16

The last thing I want to do is watch a video of Paul Mattick Jr.

On the second, I don't believe that the capitalist class wants to extend the crisis. In Britain, Cameron & Osborne seem to have really believed that cutting budgets can be stimulative. I think a lot of Reps here believe that. They're wrong, but that is their sincere belief.