[lbo-talk] Wherein Krugman laments his cribbing of Henwood has come to naught

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:33:46 PDT 2011

Capitalism is a set of social relations, not a "they." "It" doesn't make decisons or roll the dice.

Whatever his errors, Mao was 100% correct on one thing:

If you don't hit it it won't fall.

The most horrible slump conceivable would not, in itself, be any threat to capitalist production relations.

Carrol